Pursuant to art. 52 of the Legislative Decree. n. 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree. 21/2014, the Customer may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to give reasons and without any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receipt of the products.
Full proof of receipt the date printed on the delivery note.
The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The substantial integrity of the product to be returned is an essential condition for exercising the right of withdrawal. The customer must return the product properly wrapped and packaged. MiPiaceStore will not accept returned damaged, but only for products kept in normal condition, kept with the use of reasonable diligence. Will not be replaced or refunded products damaged by detergents / additives or products damaged by the customer to inexperience. The customer must put in the packing box copy of the delivery note received.
Returns are FREE and MiPiaceStore will refund (with the same payment method used for purchase) as soon as the return will come in their stores and the products will be verified.
The right of withdrawal is excluded by law in the following cases:
- For the purchase or sale of products or objects specially created personally for the consumer;
- For perishable goods or that change quickly;
- Audio-visual products or sealed software that have been unsealed by the consumer;
- For the purchase of newspapers or magazines;
- For betting or lotteries;
- For services, before the end of the period to exercise the withdrawal, they have already been carried out with the consent of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal may also be exercised if the product is not intact, that is:
- Without the original packaging;
- In the absence of product components;
- For product damage caused by the customer.
For more info, consult the document at the bottom of this page called TERMS AND CONDITIONS, under User Rights -> right of withdrawal